China Links and BMO Financial Group are pleased to announce the BMO Bursary for Non-Profit Enterprises in the amount of $2,000. The BMO Bursary for Non-Profit Enterprises will be awarded under the following conditions:
- To be issued to a registrant from a registered non-profit organization, charitable organization, or academic institution
- The bursary must be used towards the China Links Core Program (both module I and II combined – Vancouver and Shanghai)
- Applications close March 10, 2012
- Bursaries are awarded based on demonstrated institutional and professional focus on China or the Asia-Pacific region (in the application form below, please upload CV and write a paragraph explaining how China Links and practical training on China will advance your organization’s mandate)
- Applicants are welcome to upload supporting documents such as reports or journal articles.
[gravityform id=”32″ name=”BMO Bursary Application”]